Friday, December 28, 2012

A HUGE Announcement!!!

After Careful Consideration and Thought.....

I HAVE CREATED A FACEBOOK!


After much careful consideration I have decided to create a "The Alternative Kryptonite" Facebook page. I know, I know, you are overwhelmed with joy at this and cannot possibly wait another second to visit AND like my page. Well, you're in luck because I will post a quick and easy link at the end of this post.

I have no idea how this works, but there has been reminders on Significance the Movie's page about adding it to interest lists. It supposedly allows you to see all of the updates instead of a few..... (?) So, I know that all of my 7 followers love me SO much, make sure to do that as well!

-M

P.S. And you thought I forgot to give you the link!!!!

The Alternative Kryptonite's Official Facebook Page


P.P.S. Check out "Pronunciation Frustration (Fac-e-book)" on YouTube by omfgitsjackanddean. YOU WILL PEE YOUR PANTS!






No comments:

Post a Comment