Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hello Book Blogging World! First off.....

Hello there,
I figured I'd introduce myself before I jump right into book blogging!
            I originally started reviewing books on Goodreads, and I found it really fun so I figured I'd challenge myself to create a book blog! I live in Washington state, and love reading and photography. I do have a Twitter (included in link below) and I haven't decided if I want to make an additional Twitter for this blog. I started The Kryptonite Alternative on a whim when I was sick one day (which technically is today :-P). I don't really review books to entertain others, I mostly do it because it's what I love. It would be lovely to entertain you guys and give out recommendations though!
            Some links:
My Goodreads Page
My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment