Monday, May 13, 2013

Musing Monday #15: May Showers (May 13th)



Musing Monday #15


Musing Monday is a weekly conversation thing hosted by Should Be Reading where you talk about one of three prompts. I also decided that I would do a cool vlog thing!! It was really fun to film (I usually prefer scripts though). 
Enjoy!

"Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren't) enjoying it."

May Showers (May 13th)

Yep, showers.

Anyway, today is not so much as a "habit", but a realization. I have realized (over the past few weeks) that when I review a book, I'm really nice. I've realized that I need to be more critical on books when I review them. Just saying. Whelp.....see you next Monday!!!! (oh, and hope you like the new banner!!!)

-M

What are some reading/writing realizations that you've recently had? 

Comment below!

P.S. Be sure to check out the MM playlist and subscribe to The Alt Kryptonite on YouTube!

Get all the latest updates on my Twitter here!
Like Alternative Kryptonite on Facebook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment