Monday, May 20, 2013

Musing Monday #16: Goals for the Future (May 20th)


Musing Monday #16


Musing Monday is a weekly conversation thing hosted by Should Be Reading where you talk about one of three prompts. I also decided that I would do a cool vlog thing!! It was really fun to film (I usually prefer scripts though). 
Enjoy!

"Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren't) enjoying it."

Goals for the Future (May 20th)

Today I wanted to talk about some books that  can't wait to read this summer! If you don't know, summer for me is CRAZY filled with tons of books. I have more time so I read way more than I do during the school year. I have some books that I really want to read this summer that I wanted to share with you. This isn't a WOW because these books have already come out.

(Okay, really it's only one series but it's GIANT. Like so giant all caps doesn't quantify)

url.png

Yes, I am attempting to read the epic fantasy series A Song of  Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin. (A general misconception that the series is called Game of Thrones.)

-M

What are you excited to read this summer? 

Comment below!

P.S. Be sure to check out the MM playlist and subscribe to The Alt Kryptonite on YouTube!

Get all the latest updates on my Twitter here!
Like Alternative Kryptonite on Facebook here!


No comments:

Post a Comment