Monday, May 6, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #2: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can participate!! Just do the following:


-Grab your current read 
-Open to a random page 
-Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 


Share the title & author too so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists!

"'Well,' said Beatty, 'Now you did it. Old Montag wanted to fly near the sun and now that he's burnt his damn wings,he wonders why. Didn't I hint enough when I sent the hound around your place?"

--Beatty

I don't think there's a classic as important as this one. I cheated, I took this quote not from a random page, but I hope it gives you the urge to read it. Like do it. Especially authors!!!

What are you reading? Leave a 
teaser below!



No comments:

Post a Comment