Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thinking Thursday: Evil Inside (May 29th)

Thinking Thursday #2

Thinking Thursday is a weekly book meme that I came up with. This idea was inspired by the Draw my Life trend on YouTube. I figured I could apply this to The Alternative Kryptonite to piece up the blog.

Being my idea, I would LOVE your feedback! Make sure to comment & tweet me!!!

Thinking Thursdays a weekly meme hosted by The Alternative Kryptonite. It's dedicated to books, and your favorite scenes. You don't have to do a video like me, anyone can do it!!
  • What is your favorite book(s)? What did you love about it?
  • What scene(s) have you read that you really liked? What did you like about it?




Evil Inside (May 29th)


-M

What do you think of the new meme? 

Comment below!

P.S. Be sure to subscribe to TheAltKryptonite on YouTube!

Get all the latest updates on my Twitter here!
Like Alternative Kryptonite on Facebook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment