Monday, September 23, 2013

Musing Monday #18: Musing About Munchies! (Sept. 23rd)

Musing Monday is a weekly conversation hosted by Should Be Reading!


Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Musing About Munchies

I don't usually eat a lot while I'm reading, but sometimes it's nice to have little snacks to munch on. Usually I like to eat baby carrots between lunch and dinner if I'm reading. (Around when I get home from school!) I also like eating raisins and Arizona Green Tea Packets (mix them with water: YUMM)


What have you been reading? Comment below!

P.S. Be sure to check out the MM playlist and subscribe to The Alt Kryptonite on YouTube!

Get all the latest updates on my Twitter here!
Like Alternative Kryptonite on Facebook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment