Monday, March 18, 2013

Musing Tuesday #8: Good Balances the Bad!! (March 18th)




Musing Tuesday #8


Musing Monday is a weekly conversation thing hosted by Should Be Reading where you talk about one of three prompts. I also decided that I would do a cool vlog thing!! It was really fun to film (I usually prefer scripts though). 
Enjoy!


"Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren't) enjoying it."


Good Balances Bad (March 18th)

I downloaded an editor that should make the whole videos more enjoyable. Still figuring out the program, but the videos should improve over the next few weeks!!! (That was the good part)


In which I talk about what I'm reading next.


-M

Check out the complete Musing Monday playlist here!

No comments:

Post a Comment